Meet Lynne Robinson
Founder & CEO
Lynne brings years of experience in manufacturing, leasing and corporate finance. An early adopter in the part-time CFO / interim CFO role, she founded a successful consulting practice helping manufacturers with sales ranging from $1 million to $100+ million in sales, to a multi-million-dollar insurer. In 2002, she was approached to become CEO of service business where she transformed a utility culture to entrepreneurial, integrated an acquisition and improved the effectiveness and efficiency of the company processes and systems.
Lynne’s strengths lie in business financial analytics and action, process improvement and leadership as it relates to transition. Excellent at causal analytics as well as team building, she is ready to share her expertise by helping your business with:
- Supplying expertise in financial and accounting operations
- Identifying drivers and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Streamlining operations to give better performance for the customer
- Implementing clear policies & procedures to eliminate any need for micromanaging
- Setting up distributed decision making to remove bottlenecks
- Improving communication to engage employees
- Providing an independent sounding board
- Identifying best practices for the onboarding process and transitions.
Lynne's interest in numbers began early when she was responsible for the accounting in her parents' building business while still in grade school. This led to Marquette University and a Bachelor of Science in accounting followed by experience on the audit staff of Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers).
Lynne enjoys spending time with her children, visiting her cabin, hiking, fishing and more recently kayaking.